Named after one of Colorado’s high-mountain lakes, Isabel is a low-mileage 2013 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 with a brand-new conversion by one of VanLife Custom’s very own. And like her namesake, this 5-cylinder diesel beauty is built to take on elevation in comfort, style, and effortless ease.
Isabel has a spacious and distinct elegant-industrial design you won’t find elsewhere.
- 2013 High-Roof Mercedes Sprinter 2500 (144”)
- Rear-wheel 5-cylinder diesel
- Renogy 200-watts solar on roof—remote controlled with monitoring analytics via smart phone app.
- 2000-watt pure sine inverter with built-in 45-amp charger and shore plug
- 3x 100-AH AGM batteries
- Miscellaneous 12V & 110V outlets (with detachable USB ports)
- Matching passenger and driver side C.R. Laurence T-vent windows.
- Eldorado Sport Fury all-season radial SUV tires—all-terrain tires with good all-season traction, superior ride quality and durability. Handles gravel roads, mud and snow with confidence.
- Full insulation package—double-sided noise/heat fiberglass insulation and vapor barrier.
- MaxxAir Dual ceiling fans with remote.
- Espar diesel heater with Digimax controller, altitude sensor and muffler.
- Custom wall upholstery + textured wall panels.
- 5mm Riverwalk Oak Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) Flooring.
- Swiveling passenger seat for increased functionality and comfort.
- Dual-zone ceiling LED lighting with dimming capability.
- Dometic SMEV sink-stove combination.
- 11-pound propane tank.
- 7-gallon fresh water / gray water system.
- Isotherm Cruise 85 Elegance Refrigerator (3.0 cu ft).
- Carrera marble countertop.
- Custom overhead and base cabinetry—easy storage hooks along cabinet side for portable individual tables.
- Custom mercury glass door panels.
- Under-cabinet LED lighting.
- Custom cherry-and-steel headboard.
- Oversized queen bed, 6” memory foam mattress.
- Custom cherry-and-steel storage bench.
- Ample storage with the push-to-open 3-drawer under-bed unit.
Spacious separate (fully enclosed to reduce dust and dirt) “garage” storage with Lonseal marine flooring, L-track tie-down, folding hooks and LED track lighting—plenty of room for your gear be it camping, climbing, biking, snowboarding, SCUBA…you get the idea